Who Controls and Owns HealthMetric?
Management Science Associates, Inc. (“MSA”) controls and owns HealthMetric. For more information, contact email@example.com
What Types of Personal Data Does HealthMetric Collect?
When a User accesses or uses HealthMetric, all data entered by the User, including, but not limited to, the following types of Personal Data, are collected:
- All data manually entered
- All data that has been authorized to use (read and/or write)
- All data collected to establish your account such as:
- your name
- community where you reside
- email address
- cell phone number
- mobile carrier
- HealthMetric username and password.
- IP addresses
- browser type
- phone type
- internet service provider (ISP)
- Usage Data
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using HealthMetric.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for HealthMetric to provide its services.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to and from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site.
How and Where Will Personal Data Be Processed?
Method of Processing
MSA processes the Personal Data of Users in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Personal Data. The Personal Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to MSA, in some cases, the Personal Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by MSA. The updated list of these parties may be requested from MSA at any time.
The Personal Data is processed at MSA’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact MSA.
Why Is Personal Data Collected?
The Personal Data concerning the User is collected to allow HealthMetric to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Contacting the User and/or third parties designated by You/the User;
- Analytics within the HealthMetric app;
- Analytics of Health Information collected and/or entered into other health and fitness applications
- Displaying content from external platforms;
- Integrating such Personal Data (in de-identified form) with additional laboratory and other data for use in analytics and related contexts; and
- Providing third parties with information and services in its sole and absolute discretion but in any event, MSA shall do so with my Personal Data only: (i) after my Personal Data has been de-identified; and (ii) for the purposes of health management and/or health research, and I hereby grant MSA complete permission to receive, use, and disclose my Personal Data in de-identified form to such third parties as contemplated under this paragraph.
With Whom Will We Share Your Information?
We may disclose aggregated information about our Users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that you provide freely or that we collect automatically:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates to provide support to you in connection with HealthMetric
- To contractors, service providers, websites linked to HealthMetric, and other third parties we use to support HealthMetric and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To third parties in our sole and absolute discretion but in any event, MSA shall do so with my Personal Data only: (i) after my Personal Data has been de-identified; and (ii) for the purposes of health management and/or health research, and I hereby grant MSA complete permission to receive, use, and disclose my Personal Data in de-identified form to such third parties as contemplated under this paragraph.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data and information:
- To the extent that it is required to do so by law, in legal proceedings or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of HealthMetric or the related services or to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MSA, our customers or others, or to investigate fraud.
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from MSA at any time at its contact information.
The Rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult MSA to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any Personal Data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to MSA at the contact information set out above. HealthMetric does not support “do not track” requests. To understand if any of the third party services it uses honor the “do not track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s/your device.
When you access and use HealthMetric, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the app or website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data. We may collect information about your mobile device or computer and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type and phone type.
The individual using HealthMetric, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Personal Data subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
Version 1.0 (Modified 11/13/17)