Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable, did you know it can be a substitute for mashed potatoes and rice?
Want to give it a try? Here’s a recipe for rice cauliflower.
- Preheat your oven to 425°
- Cut the whole head of cauliflower in half
- Cut out the core and break up the larger florets so they are all roughly the same size
- Either use a food processor or box grater to break the cauliflower down into rice-size pieces
- Spread the riced cauliflower onto a sheet pan and roast for about 15 minutes, tossing once halfway through