HealthMetric BETA Test Program
MSA’s Life Sciences Division is about to launch a new mobile app designed to convert data already on your phone into a single, easy-to-understand Health Metric score (similar to a credit score).
We need your help to be sure HealthMetric is the best app it can be. If you love apps and figuring out all they can do, we would love for you to volunteer your free time to be a member of our HealthMetric beta team. Beta testers will be expected to:
- download and use the app
- provide feedback on usability and suggest improvements (in person or via the support web page)
- submit bugs and inform the team of other issues
- check out (and join) our social communities
Beta Testers will be entitled to:
- early release of this direct to consumer app
- an invitation to an app launch event with food and give-aways
- entry into a raffle to win prizes and app customization
- a renewed focus on your health
Interested and got an iPhone? Here’s How It Works
(Sorry, Android users. We are currently only supporting iPhones but would still like to gauge your interest: stop by our App Launch Event or submit a support ticket at our website.)
Pre-release versions of HealthMetric can be downloaded and installed on your iPhone with an app titled TestFlight. TestFlight is free, and is available for download from the App Store here.
To receive a HealthMetric BETA Test invitation submit your email address via the form below. Prior to the launch event you will receive an Official HealthMetric BETA Test invitation. To prep for the lauch, go ahead and download the TestFlight app.
Your invitation will include a special View in TestFlight link and a Redemption Code. Click on the link, enter the code, and HealthMetric will be downloaded to your iPhone.
Get started by submitting your email address below or come see us for as the App Launch party (Check CONNECT for details).