Short on time and looking for something to keep you satisfied through the day?
Thanks to In Search of Yummyness, we have a recipe for you that’s perfect as a meal or snack.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp ground flax
- 100 g Greek yogurt , vanilla or coconut flavoured
- Ice cubes
- For an optional topping, use granola
- Pour the almond milk into a bowl.
- Add the oats and allow them to soak for 5-10 minutes
- Pour the oat mixture into a blender and add all of the other ingredients, except the granola.
- Blend until smooth, and top with granola if desired
View the recipe here: https://insearchofyummyness.com/2014/05/07/blueberry-smoothie-oats/