Is a 5K run on your bucket list?
If so, what tools do you use to train? The Huffington Post provides a great list of essential running gear to help you prep!
1. Compression socks- Designed to provide a comfortable, eve compression and even help prevent or treat knee injuries
2. Wicking socks- Designed to keep moisture away and provide extra padding
3. Running storage- A FlipBelt or something similar can hold items like your phone, keys, and tissues while you run.
4. Wireless headphones- This way you won’t have to deal with headphone wires!
5. Muscle roller- Use before and after every run.
Posted in • Workouts We Love