Short on time and looking for something to keep you satisfied through the day?
Thanks to In Search of Yummyness, we have a recipe for you that’s perfect as a meal or snack.
- -1 cup almond milk
- -1/4 cup rolled oats
- -1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- -1 tsp maple syrup
- -1/2 cup blueberries
- -1 tsp ground flax
- -100 g Greek yogurt
- vanilla or coconut flavored -ice cubes
For an optional topping, use granola Instructions:
Pour the almond milk into a bowl. Add the oats and allow them to soak for 5-10 minutes.
Pour the oat mixture into a blender and add all of the other ingredients, except the granola. Blend until smooth, and top with granola if desired.
For all you coffee lovers, we have a delicious protein shake that you can make in your Blender Bottle.
It’s a great protein-packed pick me up to take on your day!
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (chocolate powder for a mocha taste)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
Directions: In the order listed, add ingredients to your shaker cup, close the lid, and shake until smooth.
Thanks to a delicious recipe by Kirbie’s Cravings, we can share a healthier grilled cheese alternative- Cauliflower Crusted Grilled Cheese!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (raw), cut into small florets, remove stem
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 thick slices of white cheddar cheese (you can also use shredded cheddar cheese)