Who says you always have to do a hard workout? Health.com wrote a great article about the benefits of walking. We love taking a nice walk—to clear our heads and there are more health benefits then you think!
Do you dread or love pull ups?
Regardless, it’s a great compound move that helps your arms, back, and core.
Other benefits include:
Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable, did you know it can be a substitute for mashed potatoes and rice?
Want to give it a try? Here’s a recipe for rice cauliflower.
- Preheat your oven to 425°
- Cut the whole head of cauliflower in half
- Cut out the core and break up the larger florets so they are all roughly the same size
- Either use a food processor or box grater to break the cauliflower down into rice-size pieces
- Spread the riced cauliflower onto a sheet pan and roast for about 15 minutes, tossing once halfway through
For all you coffee lovers, we have a delicious protein shake that you can make in your Blender Bottle.
It’s a great protein-packed pick me up to take on your day!
Directions: In the order listed, add ingredients to your shaker cup, close the lid, and shake until smooth.
High intensity interval training, or HIIT, consists of workouts that have short periods of intense exercise with recovery periods. We found some benefits for HIIT on the HealthLine website.
Interested in giving HIIT a go? Just take a look at the benefits!