With a busy schedule, it can be hard to remember to take care of yourself.
Self-care is important for your physical and mental health. Follow these five ways from the Huffington Post to incorporate self-care into your daily routine.
- Soak in the fresh air and sunshine. Researchers say that even five minutes of “green exercise” can boost one’s mood and self-esteem.
- Set a bedtime. This way you will get your desired amount of sleep each night.
- Practice doing yoga, even if it’s only for a short period each day.
- Try aromatherapy. Some scents can increase relaxation, improve your mood, or help you sleep better.
- Start journaling. It can increase your creativity and help you reflect on your day.
Tags: Healthy Wellness
Posted in Healthy Wellness