Paired with HealthMetric, the Apple Watch becomes more powerful in improving your health. Fully integrated with Apple Health, the Apple Watch tracks your activity, vitals signs, sleep, and mindfullness–allowing your data to be automatically harvested by HealthMetric.
Great for fitness gurus and those who take a more passive approach to their health, the Apple Watch is built for everyone. With the Intelligent Activity Tracker, Apple Watch tracks all the ways you move throughout the day, whether you’re biking to work, doing cartwheels with the kids, or hitting the gym. And with cellular, you can share your activity progress from a trail, the track, or even the middle of the ocean.
Who says you always have to do a hard workout? Health.com wrote a great article about the benefits of walking. We love taking a nice walk—to clear our heads and there are more health benefits then you think!
👟 It strengthens your heart. Walking for 30 minutes a day can help improve your blood pressure and reduce risks of heart disease and strokes.
👟 It can help ease your sugar cravings.
👟 It improves your brain health.
👟 It’s a mood booster, and if you’re at work, it gives you a break from your chair throughout the day.
Do you dread or love pull ups?
Regardless, it’s a great compound move that helps your arms, back, and core.
Other benefits include:
- Functional strength: Dynamic compound moves can strengthen the relationship between your nervous and muscular systems.
- Improve your posture.
- Help relieve back pain. Constant sitting can increase the physiological load on your back. Strengthening your core and back muscles can help.
Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable, did you know it can be a substitute for mashed potatoes and rice?
Want to give it a try? Here’s a recipe for rice cauliflower.
- Preheat your oven to 425°
- Cut the whole head of cauliflower in half
- Cut out the core and break up the larger florets so they are all roughly the same size
- Either use a food processor or box grater to break the cauliflower down into rice-size pieces
- Spread the riced cauliflower onto a sheet pan and roast for about 15 minutes, tossing once halfway through
For all you coffee lovers, we have a delicious protein shake that you can make in your Blender Bottle.
It’s a great protein-packed pick me up to take on your day!
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (chocolate powder for a mocha taste)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
Directions: In the order listed, add ingredients to your shaker cup, close the lid, and shake until smooth.